- Soles can't help but crave the stable, cushioned ride of the Brooks® Addiction 12 running shoe.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Successor to the Addiction 11.
- Build for the moderate to severe over-pronator who requires a combination of reinforced stability and cushioning.
- Lightweight, breathable, moisture-managing Element mesh uppers with durable synthetic overlays.
- Internal support saddle.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Textile Element lining wicks moisture away from the skin to keep feet feeling cooler and drier.
- Removable foam insole.
- Anatomical Brooks DNA delivers adaptive cushioning for a personalized ride that accommodates runners of all sizes, foot shapes, and speeds.
- Full-length BioMoGo midsole provides optimal energy return.
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar® helps control pronation, and promotes smoother transitions throughout the gait cycle.
- Heel Segmented Crash Pad helps to ensure smoother landings.
- Differential: 12 mm
- HPR Plus delivers long-lasting durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- To enhance your running workout, check out these other fine products:
View Zappos.com Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Show More Information »
« Show Less Information
Brooks Addiction 12 Ombre Blue/Obsidian/Fuchsia Purple -Free Shipping BOTH Ways